Welcome to One Minute Success Friday!
These are tips that will take just a minute or two for you to implement. I hope that these tips will help you make better decisions in order to see positive results that you are looking for in your life, career or business.
So Let's get to it!
In order to live a successful productive life, you need good sound principles to live by every single day based on what is most important to you in your life. I recently came across a great article that John C. Maxwell wrote. John is a leading authority on leadership and is in my top 5 of favorite authors.
In this particular article, John shared 12 principles he lives by daily and He wrote pledges based on these principles. Here are those principles and pledges.
1. Attitude: I will display the right outlook daily.
2. Priorities: I will act on the things most important to me daily.
3. Health: I will follow healthy guidelines daily.
4. Family: I will communicate with and care for my loved ones daily.
5. Thinking: I will practice good thoughts daily.
6. Commitment: I will make and keep proper promises daily.
7. Finances: I will properly manage dollars daily.
8. Faith: I will deepen and live out my faith daily.
9. Relationships: I will initiate and invest in solid relationships daily.
10. Generosity: I will model kindness daily.
11. Values: I will embrace good standards daily.
12. Growth: I will seek improvements daily.
If you already have principles you live by daily, writing them down as pledges is a great way to rehearse them everyday so that they are always at the forefront of your mind.
If you are not sure about your principles, then use these as a starting point to create your own. Then based on your principles, you can determine your daily routine and focus on what really matters to you.
I hope that you enjoyed today's edition of One Minute Success Friday!
Check out my previous One Minute Success Tips!